Lincom Real Estate

Hurghada

Property #130

Price: $200,000

Property Features

  • 1000.00 m2
  • Highly prestigious area
  • Sea view
  • Hurghada Panoramic view
  • Permitted to build 7 floors on 75%
  • Swimming pool availability
  • Green area availability
  • 5 stars hotel area.
  • City center
Hurghada
Click on the Images below to enlarge
Hurghada

Property Description

Highly prestigious area, Sea view, Hurghada Panoramic view, Permitted to build 7 floors on 75%, The rest 25% could be green area or swimming pool. Perfect location surrounded by hotels, shopping area, pubs

Contact

E-mail: info@lincomrealestate.com

Ph.: +2 0122 129 2000

As the platform real estate investment search site, Lincom Real Estate Jsc. is a fully integrated real estate investment, recognized in Egypt by industry leaders as the leading real estate network in Egypt known for providing the fastest and best services for those who are interested in Real Estate investment projects and property services. Our extensive list of investment opportunities and properties including apartment, villa, plot of land, building, hotel or new development for sale enables you to search and browse unique properties from across Hurghada, El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh, Marsa Alam, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea Coast, Luxor, Aswan, Cairo, Alexandria and all over Egypt.

© 2005 - 2017 Lincom Real Estate Jsc. All rights reserved. Copyrights | Terms and Conditions | Disclaimer | Site Map

WARNING: Holding a registration no. 000709, all the information, materials, design and organization of LincomRealEstate.com as an asset of Lincom Real Estate JSC is protected by worldwide copyrights. Itís not allowed to copy, print, republish, modify or use otherwise a legal action will be taken.

"LincomRealEstate.com is designed and structured by Lincom Real Estate."